This Friday itison CEO, Oli Norman will ‘HIT the road’ for a gruelling 300 mile cycle around Scotland to raise money for HIT Scotland.
Oli has already secured nearly £40k so a huge thanks to the venues who have sponsored him and the exceptionally generosity of Dunns Food & Drink, Heineken and Inverarity Morton!
If you would like to support Oli on his Last Man Standing Challenge his itinerary is below or you can donate at https://mydonate.bt.com/events/lastmanstanding/324430
Friday – Loch Lomond to Edinburgh
- Kick off at Cameron House
- Head to Glasgow to say thanks to the Hilton, before moving onto the Blythswood, Grand Central, Village Hotel Club and GoGlasgow
- A mini pub crawl of Oli’s own venues to say hi to the teams at Maggies, the Griffin, Sloans and Brel, all with a light non-alcoholic refreshment to see him on his way…
- On to Edinburgh where he drops by The Hilton to say thanks to the team before moving on to the Roxburghe to spend the night.
Saturday – Edinburgh to Dundee / St Andrews
- Oli heads off from Edinburgh and make his way up North crossing the Forth Road Bridge
- He travels to Dundee, crossing the Tay Bridge to say hi to the Apex team
- He finishes the day cycling in to St Andrews to rest at the Old Course
Sunday – St Andrews to Glasgow via Gleneagles
- From St Andrews on the Sunday Oli makes his way West and South as he travels through Perthshire to join the team at Gleneagles
- From Gleneagles he makes a route through Stirlingshire and back in to Glasgow where he aims to be home to say goodnight to his daughter Indy…
Good luck Oli!!