What’s it all about?
Last Man Standing was accidentally founded when Craig Stevenson of Braehead Foods was challenged to be the literal last man standing at every HIT event in 2013. After Craig smashed it (while getting smashed), Paddy Crerar of Crerar Hotels was next – driving through 6 countries (without entering France) to get to Madrid – in a vintage car.
Now it’s the turn of itison CEO, Oli Norman. We’re delighted that he is getting ready to ‘HIT the road’ for a gruelling 300 mile cycle around Scotland, visiting 30 awesome HIT supporters on his route to raise money for HIT Scotland.
We’d love your support – and here’s how you can get involved…
Become one of Oli’s awesome ‘HIT Spots’ for a suggested minimum donation of £1000
(Or, if you don’t want Oli to visit and just want to make a nominal donation to HIT Scotland, you can do that too! Just visit mydonate.bt.com/events/lastmanstanding - every penny raised will go directly to HIT)
Every business that becomes a HIT Spot will be invited to nominate one person to be entered into a competition to MEET A HOLLYWOOD A-LISTER!
That’s a one in 30 chance – we think those are pretty good odds. ;)
The winner will be announced at the POETS Lunch on the 9th of September
You’ll also get:
1. A warm, fuzzy feeling for doing something amazing to help HIT Scotland
2. Pre & post campaign coverage on itison's social media channels reaching 300,000 people pan-Scotland and inclusion in all PR &marketing materials including photos/logos and quotes (allowing you to attribute the donation to your marketing spend )
3. A £100 itison gift voucher to use as a staff prize/incentive (which can be split into multiple GVs if preferred)
4. The chance for you or your staff to join Oli on part of the cycle (as HIT’s Chief Exec David C is doing)
5. A one in 30 chance to meet a Hollywood star!
To pledge your donation to Oli’s Tour d’itison and add your business as a ‘HIT Spot’, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your support. Every single penny will go directly to HIT Scotland as Itison will be covering all costs involved in the challenge and they will also be donating the first £5k