Old Course Hotel, St Andrews
Hampden Park, Glasgow
£195 Team Place & Dinner, £65 Dinner only, £650 to sponsor table of 10
Great Wall of China
£2,200 - including flights, accommodation and subsistence
Hilton Hotel, Glasgow
£130 per ticket, £1,300 for a Table of 10, OR for a Fundraising ticket/table which includes entry into the Icebreaker and the Table Raffle; £160 per ticket or £1,600 for a table of 10
Double Tree Hilton, Glasgow
£800 per person
Ardoe House Hotel
Sheraton Grand Edinburgh
Kingsmills Hotel, Inverness
Theo Randall at the Intercontinental Park Lane
£95 per person
Loch Fyne Hotel, Inveraray
£65 per person or £450 for a table of 8
HIT the Back of the Net
- Date: 11/05/2017
- Location: Hampden Park, Glasgow
- Price: £195 Team Place & Dinner, £65 Dinner only, £650 to sponsor table of 10
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Thursday 11th May 2017 we are giving people the opportunity to be part of a footballing experience like no other and perhaps follow in the boot steps of their football heroes or dreams, whilst at the same time raise funds for HIT Scotland and lift the HIT Trophy!
Full details will follow within the next 2 weeks - but please see below high level event details - So put the date in the diary and start making plans for what will be a wonderful footballing event
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. HAMPDEN PARK is the venue. The official stadium dressing rooms will be used by both teams for the game at the home of football that is Hampden Park.
2. Celebrity Managers & Referee for the game and further celebrity ex professionals and footballing legends being at the evening event to mix and chat with - not to mention to hear some great stories.
3. Each team will enter the Hampden arena from the main tunnel to the Hampden roar and make their way track side to play at Lesser Hampden and each team will be wearing the genuine home and away strips worn by the current Scotland squad!
4. Winning team will hold aloft the HIT Trophy in the Royal Box - an act only made by a few!
5. After match and evening entertainment held in the stadium's fantastic Nevis Suite. This will be an event in itself and perfect for you to be part of the day if your not able to make the match. We will have exclusive access to the National Football Museum for reception drinks, where you can browse the magnificent history and memorabilia and mix with celebrity ex professional footballers & legends. This will be followed by an informal dinner with speeches, talks and stories. In addition we will hold a Q&A session with the celebrities and football characters, so take the opportunity to dig into some great stories.
- The cost of a place on the team including after match dinner/entertainment is £195.
- Evening event only is £65 pp or £650 to sponsor a table of 10.
- Placed are limited to 20 per team and offered on a first come first served basis!
Please email Kirsty (email@example.com) with your note of interest.
HIT Scotland reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
Please note HIT events are photographed & filmed and the images & footage may be used by HIT Scotland for publicity purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed please advise HIT or the events team at the time of booking.